Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Always standard *.mp4 files is what I am editing. Nothing wierd.
This ----
locations where the desired clips are on the Chromebook aren't being displayed as import options

Whether I put the file to be edited by PD on a micro sd, usb stick or copy from a phone or downloaded directly into chromebook storage, at times, PD will not pick up the new file. After several reboots it wont show up. Then for some reason the next day it likely will find the file and I can then import/edit it.

When this happens I can always find and open/play the file with the Chromebook. The chromebook always see it immediately.

How can I force PD to refresh the file locations?

When I go to the video import page PD shows all the files it sees availble in various folders and storage liocations, that are in some old cache or something, but I dont get to select a location or browse to it and force it to look in the updated folder, sd card or usb stick.

This is very frustrating and has happened several times on several versions over the last year.

thanks haeffnkr
I am using ver 9 on a chromebook and have had multiple issues with PowerDirector recognizing the files.

Where do I click to force a refresh of the input files so I can edit them in PD?

I have done reboots and nothing works.... then I give up and try again some other time and I might see the file.

Please help!

thanks Haeffnkr
HI,
Need help!

I am using a chromebook and dont see the speed tool on the tool ribbon any more?

Where did it go?

thanks haeffnkr
Go to: