Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi there,

I've imported 4 VOB files from my camcorder into PowerDirector V7 (with the latest patch). When I play them within PowerDirector, they play in "slow motion" i.e. the frame rate and audio are noticeably slower than they should be.

The VOB files play perfectly fine through Windows Media Player so I expect the problem is in the import into PowerDirector.

Has anyone encountered this problem before? Any suggestions?

Thanks for your time,

Mike van de Vijsel
Thanks Robert for your reply. I'll give that a try!
Hi there,

I'm new to PowerDirector (v7) and I have a quick question.

I'm looking to make a slideshow of pictures (about 150 or so). I want to have control over all the transitions, add titles etc. However, I'd like to use some of the fancier features of the SlideShow Designer for some of the pictures.

i.e. I have 5 pictures of my son at Halloween. Ideally I'd like to use a Cell Slideshow slide to display all these pictures together on the screen. Maybe I have a couple other groups of pictures where a Cell slide would be appropriate. The rest of the pictures I want to simply display as normal.

Is there a way to do this? Like add a "Cell Slide" as one of my images in my image track in the Edit window?

The only way I can think of to do this with my limited knowledge of PD is to make the slideshow slide be a chapter in the overall video. I'm hoping there's an easier way that one of you experts out there can point me to.

Thanks very much!

Mike
Go to: