Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi everyone.. I've tried this new patch and it works a treat all.i.did was download the
Patch and just applied it to.the relevant folder as per the instructions on.here
And now DTS is back works a treat.
Recommended.
Many thanks everyone
Thats good news just wish they would reply to me and let me no after I've sent them so.many emails regarding this issue
Watch this space then.
Many thanks every one let's hope we get it resolved quickly
Quote So I tried using DTS in an MKV file on my system and I also got the error message. I then restored a system image with the initial version of PD365 (19.0.2108.0), set the computer's clock to early Oct 2020 and didn't let it connect to the internet.

At that point I could use DTS in an MKV file without any trouble.

I then changed the system date to today which prompted PD365 to request internet access to validate the subscription. Once that occurred, PD could no longer use DTS even though nothing else on my system had changed from the previous test.

This certainly seems to be a licensing issue between DTS and CL, and you might have to wait until they get things worked out. I tried downloading the DTS Sound Unbound app from the MS Store but it didn't make any difference with the PD issue.

If either of you have PD19 (not the 365 subscription) you might be able to set the system clock back to Dec 2020 and produce. PD365 will likely force the system clock to the current date/time each time you launch it and require an internet connection too.

Perhaps the PD Moderator could check on things and at least make sure the appropriate people are aware of the situation.

Thank for the update most appreciated.. thougt it wasn't my machine as it does it on ures too . Just so annoying as customer service don't seen to know what we're on about.. need to as you say get this fault addressed to the right department ASAP. Dont think there is much we can do which is so annoying 🙄
Quote I have the exact same problem. Mine stopped working 1/3/21. No response yet from customer service. if you select LPCM it will work but I think it will create the disk in stereo not 5.1. Sort of looks like a licensing issure for DTS.

thought it might be , customer service dont seem to help keep going rount the houses and not giving me a straight solution to the issue , dont no what else to do as its so frustrating , as this is what i bought the software for mainly for dts,

any solution would be most welcome many thanks
when trying to produce a video file with dts selected (this worked fine before then suddenly stopped ) says
pruduction unsucessful please ensure your graphics car is up todate and have the latest windows media player. or you can try a different file format.

all my drivers etc are up todate , and the funny thing is i get the same message on another pc and this all worked fine till about a week ago. both pcs are completly different so its not the pc .

if you select mvk and then select the qualtity you want then select the sound as AAC5.1 it works but as soon as the DTS i get the message constantly . ive unistalled and put it back in clean and the error still appears.

ive have tried every thing i can think of from roll backing drivers etc and still wont work , i think its the software its self , i have contacted support but no reply.

there are no patches or updates for my software which is powerdirector 365 subscription based and its vertion 19 i belive.
can any one please help many thanks

also this message comes up on h264 and h265
Go to: