Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hey Everyone,

I'm brand new to the whole video editing scene, so please forgive my ignorance. I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of this halo around my hair. I'm using Power director 18. I have a green wall that I painted for my green screen.

Here's a snapshot

Thanks SO much for any help!

Beau
Hello Everyone.

So I've been working with the NweBlue Chroma Key and have run into a snag with my Logitec C920 webcam.

When I apply the Chroma Key effect my green screen turns blue instead of grey. I also have a Qn2 4k camera which when used the key will turn the green scrren grey like it's suppose to and works great.

It's just that the logitec webcam just seems brighter and more vibrant than the Qn2 so I figured I'd give it a shot.

But once I put the rgb values in using the webcam recording it turns blue and the blue shirt I'm wearing turns purple. lol

Any Ideas on how to fix this, or can I just not use that camera?

Thanks

Beau
Go to: