Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Chroma Key/Green Screen help
Beauknowsdiddly [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 29, 2020 19:16 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello Everyone.

So I've been working with the NweBlue Chroma Key and have run into a snag with my Logitec C920 webcam.

When I apply the Chroma Key effect my green screen turns blue instead of grey. I also have a Qn2 4k camera which when used the key will turn the green scrren grey like it's suppose to and works great.

It's just that the logitec webcam just seems brighter and more vibrant than the Qn2 so I figured I'd give it a shot.

But once I put the rgb values in using the webcam recording it turns blue and the blue shirt I'm wearing turns purple. lol

Any Ideas on how to fix this, or can I just not use that camera?

Thanks

Beau
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There's also a built-in chroma-key tool in PD's PiP Designer, and you can add up to 3 keys there to remove a wider range of colors.

If that doesn't help, take a screenshot of your original clip and another with the NewBlue Chroma Key applied so we can see what they look like. Save them as JPG or PNG and use the Attachments button below the forum text box to upload and share them here.