Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

I think AudioLab would work because it has audio normalize and works with video clips. If not, you can try the approach in this discussion to get an audio-only file to use in the other apps you've tried.

I tried to import videofilms in Audiolab....but it's not possible.
Switched back to Kinemaster. Kinemaster has far more options to edit the sound within the app.

Vinni
Quote You should find a suitable app in the Play Store.

The best way to let Cyberlink know that you'd like to see that option added to the mobile app is to use the FAQs & Send Feedback option on the Settings menu. The devs seem pretty responsive to these kinds of requests.

Well I tried a couple apps....but no succes. Most apps cannot import/export video file

Thanks.

Vinni
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't have the desktop version and I have to do all editing on an Android device.
I've been searching for a good audio tool that can import and export complete video's but haven't found one.

Vinni
Hi all,

I'm using the Android app and what I miss is a way to normalize or to compress audio.

Is this possible?

Thanks.

Vinni
Go to: