Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio normalizing/ compression
Sailor Vinni [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 20, 2020 16:06 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all,

I'm using the Android app and what I miss is a way to normalize or to compress audio.

Is this possible?

Thanks.

Vinni
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I don't see a tool for doing that, so try an Android audio editing app. If you have the desktop version of Director Suite, Audio Director can do it, as can the free Audacity app for Windows.
Sailor Vinni [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't have the desktop version and I have to do all editing on an Android device.
I've been searching for a good audio tool that can import and export complete video's but haven't found one.

Vinni

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 21. 2020 01:32

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You should find a suitable app in the Play Store.

The best way to let Cyberlink know that you'd like to see that option added to the mobile app is to use the FAQs & Send Feedback option on the Settings menu. The devs seem pretty responsive to these kinds of requests.
Sailor Vinni [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote You should find a suitable app in the Play Store.

The best way to let Cyberlink know that you'd like to see that option added to the mobile app is to use the FAQs & Send Feedback option on the Settings menu. The devs seem pretty responsive to these kinds of requests.

Well I tried a couple apps....but no succes. Most apps cannot import/export video file

Thanks.

Vinni
optodata
[Post New]
Quote Well I tried a couple apps....but no succes. Most apps cannot import/export video file

I think AudioLab would work because it has audio normalize and works with video clips. If not, you can try the approach in this discussion to get an audio-only file to use in the other apps you've tried.
Sailor Vinni [Avatar]
[Post New]

I think AudioLab would work because it has audio normalize and works with video clips. If not, you can try the approach in this discussion to get an audio-only file to use in the other apps you've tried.

I tried to import videofilms in Audiolab....but it's not possible.
Switched back to Kinemaster. Kinemaster has far more options to edit the sound within the app.

Vinni

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 25. 2020 14:26