Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hey Kids,

This issue is totally new to me. I've been doing videos for nearly 2 years now and I've never come across this. The Preview screen is completely mirrored (Top to bottom).. .BUT... If I pop out the preview it goes right side up.

Additionally, none of the new fades that I add will work. The old, existing ones in my template will work, but new ones will not. I have ensure that the "Fades" is enabled on the clip I insert and it makes no difference.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

TK
Quote You don't have to do everything linearly. Start the recording with the focus on the desired camera then stop it.

Zoom in if needed, then drag the ending edge of the "Recording" track clip as far to the right as needed to get to the next camera change. You can also place the scrubber anywhere on a recorded clip and record a new camera angle of any desired length.

I'm sorry, I don't understand.

I use two cameras, sometimes three. If I just hit the record button, will Powerdirector automatically change to each of the camera on its own?

I've been using this program for a few years now and I've always just sat there and clicked between the camera views to select the "active" camera during recording. This gives me, as you know, two or three different camera angles. What you suggest is that I just hit record on camera1 and let it go, then edit it afterwards. That seems counter productive and certainly not easier.

The other thing that makes this difficult is that the GoPro Hero 8 doesn't record a continuous video, it breaks it up into segments which I have to piece together in cronilogical order in the Multi-cam designer.

I hope I've explained what I'm trying to do and I apologize for not understanding your response.

TJK
Hey Kids,

Is there a way to automate multi-cam designer to change cameras at a specific time interval? As it is now, we have to sit there for the entire length of the video which could be over an hour.

Perhaps there is a plug-in?

Thank you in advance for your help.

TJK
Go to: