Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Preview Mirrored and Fades don't work
theojkett [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 18, 2020 12:12 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hey Kids,

This issue is totally new to me. I've been doing videos for nearly 2 years now and I've never come across this. The Preview screen is completely mirrored (Top to bottom).. .BUT... If I pop out the preview it goes right side up.

Additionally, none of the new fades that I add will work. The old, existing ones in my template will work, but new ones will not. I have ensure that the "Fades" is enabled on the clip I insert and it makes no difference.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

TK
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
First of all, please tell us the exact version of PD you're using. The Read Me Before Posting guide has the steps to find it.

Next, does the issue happen if you open a different project? What happens if you preview one of the sample clips that show up in the Media Room? You can re-enable them if you've turned off that option from Preferences | Project | Automatically load sample clips...

It might also be helpful to see the DxDiag test results as described in the RMBP guide linked to above to see if updating your GPU driver could possibly help.