Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Robert.

Tom
Robert,

I just saw on the website they have DVD Suite 7 Ultra. Is that a full version?

Tom
Robert,

Wow! I had no idea they weren't complete. Thanks.

Tom
Dafydd,

I have the same problem in PD6 with the non-functional buttons on the menu. I made a DVD with 10 chapters (3 per page) and it worked fine in both a DVD player and a computer I put it in. I found some photos to add to the slideshow chapter and edited the project and burned it again and now the buttons don't respond to clicks of the remote (or the mouse on the PC). The only button that works is the one that goes to the next page of the menu. I tried re-producing the disc and got the same result. I am at a loss. Any thoughts?

Tom
RobertJ/OZ,

Thanks! I will give it a try. After I purchased the computer, I upgraded the package with Cyberlink, so I assume it is the full package. I'll let you know. Thank you very much!

Tom
Dafydd,

I am very new to video editing and just got Powerdirector 6 with a new computer as part of the Cyberlink DVD Suite. I am trying to have a a DVD with video chapters and one chapter that is a slideshow. I can't seem to make a title in the timeline to announce the slideshow, the video just changes over to the slideshow with no transition. Also, if I select the slideshow from the DVD menu, the slideshow seems to start 10 or 12 slides into the show.

I have also made this project on a computer I am going to return (due to problems) and I would like to continue to work on the project on the new computer without having to re-edit all the video and slideshow (it took me hours and hours). Cyberlink told me I cannot import from the burned DVD, but is it possible to save the edited video and/or slideshow to some kind of file and import that way?

i just joined the forum and your name kept coming up with an obviously tremendous knowledge and skill level so I thought you might be able to help.

Tom
Go to: