Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
So I have this code on this card from when I bought my avermedia live gamer ultra. It's Power Director 15 for free with a serial key. When I click the link the site says 'not safe' I can't find any other way to download Power Director 15. Cyberlink obly has essential on the website.
Quote Take a screenshot of your timeline with the playhead positioned so that we can see your PiP in the preview screen. Save it as a JPG or PNG and use the Attachments button below the forum's text box to share it here.

It actually worked 😂 thankyou
Quote Take a screenshot of your timeline with the playhead positioned so that we can see your PiP in the preview screen. Save it as a JPG or PNG and use the Attachments button below the forum's text box to share it here.

i'm not too familiar with how to screenshot on PC so here is a video.
So i'm trying to figure out how to get the video in picture in picture so I can react to it while having my videos in there at the same time. When I edit the video its all how it should be. When I render the video its all how it should be but once the video is actually done rendering all I can see is the video of myself and then once the other video is supposed to start that i'm reacting to its black for the entire time the other video should be playing. I want this all to be playing at the same time.

I can hear the video but I cant see the video and I also can not see myself. After the video goes off then it goes back to me closing out the video. I have the video im reacting to minimized in the screen so you can see me like 70% and the video im reacting to is like 30%. I dont understand what im doing wrong so any help would be appreciated.

The weird thing is I actually have the video im reacting to muted because the audio is coming through my headphones clear enough and I dont want an echo. So the fact that I can even hear it and not see it or myself at the same time is very strange.
Go to: