Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am looking to see if there are any retailers that sell the product and not Online Retailers. I have been to Circuity City, Best Buy, Fry's, Office Depot, etc. and I haven't seen them sell PowerDirector. I was wondering why aren't there more people out there selling this product. I thought $70 is a good price for software. I don't really need the Ultra version cause I don't use a HD video camera anyways.
You can go online a few places like Amazon has PowerDirector 7. Newrgg has PowerDirector 6. You go to retail stores they don't have it. You go to ebay there are only a few sellers selling powerdirector 7. I was looking to get another editing program and already have Sony Vegas 8 but that is limited. Movie Edit Pro 14 and Powerdirector 7 are the only I know that offers animation and cartoon like effects. Also offering templates you can put over the video to make it look like your watching TV and stuff. Why aren't there more sellers out there selling PowerDirector.?
Were you having the same problem with version 6? I though version 7 would be less buggy and less problems than version 6. Having to clean the registry seems like big hassle. Just by having Cyberlink on your computer you could have conflicts with other programs. I already have Vegas 8 and Movie Edit Pro 11. Why should your video software force you uninstall all other video editing programs just to use it?
What is the big difference between Version 6 vs. Version 7 of PD? besides having the diretor's zone with all the downloadable affects? Can Version 6 and 7 of PD support a white screen effect? I don't use blue or green screen effects but white screen effects sometimes.
Go to: