Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where to Buy PowerDirector?
Robert [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 06, 2008 03:34 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
You can go online a few places like Amazon has PowerDirector 7. Newrgg has PowerDirector 6. You go to retail stores they don't have it. You go to ebay there are only a few sellers selling powerdirector 7. I was looking to get another editing program and already have Sony Vegas 8 but that is limited. Movie Edit Pro 14 and Powerdirector 7 are the only I know that offers animation and cartoon like effects. Also offering templates you can put over the video to make it look like your watching TV and stuff. Why aren't there more sellers out there selling PowerDirector.?
RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Robert,

There are a good many resellers around the world for Cyberlink products.

But as a general rule, the best place to purchase is from Cyberlink, you will usually find that the price is cheaper too.

You can purchase PD7, Ultra or Deluxe, download or box version from the following link.

http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/products/main_4_ENU.html

Regards

Robert

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 14. 2008 00:43

Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots
Robert [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 06, 2008 03:34 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I am looking to see if there are any retailers that sell the product and not Online Retailers. I have been to Circuity City, Best Buy, Fry's, Office Depot, etc. and I haven't seen them sell PowerDirector. I was wondering why aren't there more people out there selling this product. I thought $70 is a good price for software. I don't really need the Ultra version cause I don't use a HD video camera anyways.
RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Robert,

We have the same problem in Australia, I have not been able to find any retail store that sells CURRENT Cyberlink products.

Why the urge to purchase from a store? you can purchase the boxed version from Cyberlink and as you say, the price for PD7 Deluxe is very good value compared with the competitors products, you would have the freight cost as an extra.

Robert Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots