Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I read such great reviews for this product and did buy it- just used it for the first time and wanted to scream!! I spent hours putting together the video, software was fine for that and then I attempted to burn onto the disc.... that was soooooo frustrating!!! I spent many hours trying to produce and burn to dvd and the system kept crashing! It sat on 1 percent burning process for over 2 hours and then I had to manually shut down/unplug my computer because it was froze up! I tried multiple times and each time it would freeze or say powerdirector has stopped working and needs to shut down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally after wasting so much time and being so stressed I decided to try and burn the dvd without the menu page and it worked! I am not happy because I want the menu page- but atleast got it past the crash and burn stage! I would like to get my money back- not worth the time and aggravation!!!! Very promising program if you don't need to burn it to a disc!!
Jennifer
Go to: