Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cyberlink has responded to my orignal email for help and sent me a new link to download. It is all sorted now. Thank you for you time and if there is any more issues i will be sure to post them up. Cheers Craig
I have the same problem as these guys. It is quite off putting all i am trying to do is activate this program that i have purchaset online through the trial version. There was a link in my email when i paid for the deluxe version to download it but it kept on comming up error the file is corrupted The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted. Please obtain another copy of the file. Now it says that i have exceeded my 5 attemps and to contact Digital River. Why does this have to be so dam hard! What should i do now. I have sent emails to digital river and cyberlink support and have had no reply. Cheers Craig from the UK
Go to: