Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Which tracks specifically aren't showing up?

It's all ok, got the tracks back. I don't know how, I was importing media files and suddenly the tracks appeared (tracks downloaded to external drive instead of the C directory maybe??) So it's all good, and thanks for your imput! I'll remember your instructions should it happen again. Which it probably will since anything computer or electronic hates me and the feeling is mutual! Have a wonderful day!
Quote Some tracks are in the Sound Effects library so you'll also have to check there.

To uninstall any downloaded packs, right click on them in the CAM and choose Uninstall. You can then reinstall them with PD closed and they should be available when you launch PD again.

I followed the steps you outlined but the tracks still don't appear in the library. I even tried restarting the whole computer, but the tracks are still missing. Is there anything else I can try before going to Cyberlink support?
I had to reinstall Cyberlink PowerDirector 365 and the CAM. Audio files are downloaded on the CAM but tracks aren't appearing in the library under Background Music after the reinstallation so I can't access them and can't re-download as far as I can tell. Is there a way to fix this?
Go to: