Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hmm, I tried closing the program, still no luck. Could it be because I'm using Powerdirector 365 or that movie is 4:3?
Hi!
I downloaded a plug-in package (minimalist titles) from the cyberlink website and the plug-ins are not showing up when I open the titles plug-in. Any advice?
Thank you!!
Hi there!
I'm putting together a home video for my parents, from their old 8 mm films that were converted to mp4 through imemories.com.
The quality is pretty terrible, I realize it's not going to be great, but does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve quality. Any plug-ins that may be helpful?
Thank you!
I want to make a movie for my parent's 50th anniversary using an express project or magic movie wizard template. I am using six mp4 videos to make it. Within each mp4, there are about 5-10 separate |"scenes". In order to make the all these clips work with a template, I need to edit each mp4 to trim into each clip. I know how to do this obviously, what I don't know how to do is save these trimmed clips so I can export or use them in a template. I'm so sorry if this doesn't make sense? Maybe someone can understand what I'm trying to ask. Thank you in advance for any help, it is much appreciated!
Go to: