Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Plug-ins not working
montycat1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 15, 2020 09:13 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi!
I downloaded a plug-in package (minimalist titles) from the cyberlink website and the plug-ins are not showing up when I open the titles plug-in. Any advice?
Thank you!!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
If you had PD open when you installed the title pack, try closing and reopening it. Also, the pack is not usable with a 360 degree project but all 30 titles are available for all other project aspect ratios (eg 16:9, 1:1).
montycat1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 15, 2020 09:13 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hmm, I tried closing the program, still no luck. Could it be because I'm using Powerdirector 365 or that movie is 4:3?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Having the project AR set to 4:3 will prevent any content that doesn't match that AR from being displayed. As I wrote in my last post, however, the Minimalist Title Pack you specified will work woth all ARs except for 360:

You may want to try closing PD, the open up the App Manager and right-click on the title pack, chose Uninstall, then reinstall it and see if it shows up in PD.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 29. 2020 19:01