Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

To remove songs left in the library, I right-click and select Remove.
Only works for songs added by us;
The songs used in the project do not remain in the library after the PD closes.
I'm sorry if I didn't understand your problem well.

Thank you. I had to click "Remove from Disk". I think I may need to download again whenever I use them.
Hello everyone,

Another issue with PD 2024. In the library window there are music clips that I don’t want there. I just want the media that I’m using on my project and yet, I can't figure out how to get rid of them. I don't mind having them as I use them frequently, but I want then in my "Downloads" folder, not My Media. See attached image for details.

Thanks
Quote It seems there are a lot of unhappy people who have upgraded to 2024 and regretted it

In my opinion CyberLink should release an emergency version of 2024 with an option to reload version 21 or stay with the 2024 version, that would satisfy everybody.

Does that seem a good idea?

Yes, bring back 2021! 2024 has been a headache and now I am backed up with work because I have to learn/figure out everything again. On top of that, many features have been changed or eliminated. I will not continue with Cyberlink if we're not provided with that option.
2024 no good. What surprised me is that they didn't even release a beta version first before launching it (as far as I am concerned).
Hello, and thank you for your response. Attached is an example clip of what I am referring to. The issue arises when I trim the clip (in order for it to start along with the sound). To answer your questions...yes it does have sound and no, I don't have this problem with other players. It was not a problem with the previous version.
Quote I have not seen that.
can you share more details please?
Does the source, the original, have sound? Where does it not play, is that within PD or after exporting.
what are the settings? What output format? Did you try other players and have they the same no sound..
And maybe show us a picture of the timeline with these seconds so that we can give more suggestions?
Hello all,

I recently updated to PD 265 (2024) and when I place the clip in the timeline, for some reason, there's no sound for the first 4-5 seconds of the video. Anybody else having this problem?

If so, how do I fix that?

Thanks.
Go to: