Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm hoping to create effects similar to the visualizations Windows Media Player used to create when listening to music. I'm wanting the effects to move to the beat of the music. Any suggestions? I've been wanting to do this for years & have managed some work arounds like screen-capturing other applications doing it, but it's an inelegant solution to say the least.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Youtube's copyright system is insane. Their dispute process is almost useless.

Basically, the first person to upload a track can claim a copyright to the track whether they actually own it or not. If you upload the track afterwards and get hit with a copyright claim, it's basically up to the original uploader to concede to your claim. Youtube doesn't actually look into it much. If the original uploader admits they don't legally own it, they can release their claim to it. If not, you have to sue them.

Seriously... that's how it works.

I actually had a video that had been in the public domain for decades get hit because some hip-hop amateur had sampled some of the dialogue in one of their tracks.

Good luck.
Quote Hey,

Not sure if you guys are still having issues, but I finally fixed mine using the help on this page (unfortunately the new Hotfix didn't help so had to find another way and found this)

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/84986.page

You saved me!

I need to buy you a coffee or something!
I'm suddenly having the same issue with 365.

No hardware or software changes have been made, and it's not an issue with my PC since the files play and edit fine with other software.

If I can't find a solution, I'll have to leave PowerDirector. There's no reason to have the software if it means I have to use OTHER software to hear my audio!
Go to: