Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I know the answer to this is out there somewhere. I just can't find it!

I need to sync a couple of video clips to a specific event/que. What's the best way to do it with PD7?

Example... baseball hitter. I have video of a hit from two angles and want to create mainscreen and PIP that sync at ball impact. Anyone have an idea?

Thanks!
Thanks Robert. I don't know how many times it's been posted but a search didn't come up with anything so I was number XXXX. Sorry.

Ready for some more interesting news.... My link to download and pay for the software was thru Digital River... Not E5. In case it wasn't confusing enough! I ended up talking to E5 after drilling down thru the support FAQ's and they didn't recognize the order number I was given. Geeez!

I may just ask for my money back and look for another solution. I have never had to work this hard to get something I paid for!
This is getting VERY FRUSTRATING! I downloaded a trial of PD7 and have decided to buy the software. I launched the software and a splash screen asked if I want to 1) Buy, 2) Activate or 3) Try it! Until now I was always selecting "Try It" but this time, I selected "Buy" and completed the order. Got my e-mail verification with the "Digital Rights" key.

Relaunched the software and selected "Activate." The system calls for the 30-character key, which I entered. Then it asks me to launch a .exe file from an Activation Pack. What is it and where do I find it?

Thanks, in advance, for any help. The customer support people sent me download instructions that don't match the web-site's map/tree so I'm looking for help from the collective!
Go to: