Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
When using the transitions either of the two options have issues that I can't figure a way around.

I want to transition two clips I have at the desired length but, when using the overlap option, I HAVE to know what the next clip's legnth at the begining will be and will not be able to change it unless I delete the transition, then add it again AFTER I edited the next clip again, even by 1 milisecond.

And, by using the cross option, it pauses the clips until the next clip is mainly covering 51% of the transition and then pasues the previous clip.

Why doesn't it just continue while editing the legnth by dragging it? Unless there is a way. My only comparasent is Camtasia Studio 8, where you can do this without having a predetermined legnth for the upcoming clip.

For the record I don't feel as this is a complaing post. I genuinly need help with this. As what I need this software for involves me using transitions a lot.

Please help.
Go to: