Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I don't know what happened, but it looks like you need to re-establish permission from Windows to access the necessary folders on your C: drive, specifically C:\ProgramData (and the Cyberlink folder there) along with C:\users\[user name]\AppData (and all subfolders, like Local and Roaming)...... .

Thank you - I checked each of those and can create a dummy text file in all those locations unimpeded.
(It looks like a spawned install routine, late in the install process of the Application Manager, isn't run with admin privileges.).

And thanks re the logging a fault guidance - makes sense - but these fields are mandatory on the tech support page - so I had to find a bit more of a sales-oriented inquiry form, where they didn't ask for such stuff.
Has anyone successfully installed this? I have tried several times over several months, and have decided to manually delete all previous versions of CyberLink products and try a clean install (as administrator).

Now I get a dreaded:

"The installation was unsuccessful because access to the installation folder was denied. The installation will now abort. Please reboot your system and then try installing again. Error code:2."

Now, I have done that, and no change...

Does anyone know how to overcome this issue?

I can't even log a support request, as I don't see Activation Keys or SR number in the emails around the purchase...
Go to: