Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've managed to render two more videos as a test and it seems like any Track has these Lines.
i've gone through all settings, and nothing.
Hopefully this is resolved soon.
Quote Hello,

Can you share a screenshot of that video open in the PiP Designer? It is possible that a setting in that window is causing the border.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Here you go!
Quote Neither can I.
Maybe share a bit of this file with the border here (if you feel confortable sharing), so that we can see the same for ourselves?
The masking or zooming is for now the solution I would say

Would there be any possible that maybe it's a setting?
I done a short for a friend not too long ago, same issue persists of that random black border. Masking does remove it entirely.

I did try some other recording software and it only seems to be this version.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QYsYI0sS1aI
Quote Hmm. Does this clip have a border when positioned in track 1? Or the put it differently: does the clip itself have this black border? Does a border show when you play the clip in a media player? It looks like it does have a border, because masking it will remove it.
V12 and V16 do not show a border for this very same clip? IF so, that is a bit weird, right? But not unlikely because PD has it flaws and bugs. If V12 and V16 do not and v21 (or the up-to-date V365) show the border, can you share a bit of that clip with us?

The other option is to zoom in a bit so that the border is not visible, the picture will become a little larger.

I had a look at it seems like it does, looking at the file size too, it does not have any discrepancies that I can see.
For a while now, it seems like my videos on my Second Video track appear with a Black Border around the edge.
When I render this, the Black Border does not dissappear, When I mask the Footage, it seems to dissappear on the areas that are cut out.

Previous Versions on V16 and V12 don't recreate this issue.
I've checked my PiPs and nothing is ticket, but I'm confused what it could be.

Has anyone got a solution to this?
I've been using Powerdirector for well over 15 years now and this is the very first time I've had this issue.

I upgraded to Poweredirector 21 and have noticed that one of my new videos has a distinct pop everytime there is a transition of something, I can cancel the noise, but i've never encountered anything like this that requires me to do more manual editing.

And it's very distinct. I checked all my audio and video and it seems to like it's coming from the Program itself
Is there a way on how to fix this?
Go to: