Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

I found it please stop moving stuff around.
I simply want to reverse a video clip.. it used to be in my tools menu but after the update its gone and i dont seem to see where to add hat back. Further I found a portion of the tools and but no reverse this clip.. Any help would be awesome Power Director 365 latest version.
Quote I have been using it for months now with no issue. After update it wont start. I also noticed a large green overlay when I select speech to text which was not there before. I selected the correct audio track but it simply just does not start anymore or I get an error. what am I missing?

Its fixed had to redownload the components.
I have been using it for months now with no issue. After update it wont start. I also noticed a large green overlay when I select speech to text which was not there before. I selected the correct audio track but it simply just does not start anymore or I get an error. what am I missing?
Quote Unfortunately the YT link you posted isn't valid and copying/pasting gives a 404 Not Found message.

Have you looked on the DirectorZone website? You can search for social media or YouTube items, but you'll probably have to wade through hundreds of them.

You might find something close enough in the Callout Pack from the App Manager (if you're a PD365 subscriber), or maybe the animated Like PiP that comes with PD will work. You can click on the Animated Objects filter to quickly locate it or use the Search the library box. There are also two entries under Social Media, including a completely different Like:

Not sure why the link isn't working, for some reason I cannot paste the link using Android.

That is the one I use right now , but I hate it and want a more modern one.

I'll take a look at the ones you mentioned. I came across a method using the mobile app.bi might try that.

I'm starting to feel like I made a mistake buying the 365 sub.

Since those are YouTube control icons , did you look there?

Thank you for the reply.

Take a look at this guys videos

YouTube.com/z5n7vjzp3aw

As you can see he has an animated like share hit the notification.

I googled it but didn't find anything. I know there is a method using gifs with green screen backgrounds. But PD did not seem to support that.

I'll search YouTube again but feel like I'm just going to find how to videos about adding them (which I already know how to do) just finding good ones is the issue.
Hi guys,

TIA

I want to overlay some animated Like Subscribe and hit that bell notification onto my videos. I am not sure where I can grab some of those PIPs? if thats what they are. please be kind I am very new to this.
Go to: