Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ok, this is what I did and it seemed to help dramatically. I uninstalled the original download for the 365 suscription update for PD 19. Then, I reinstalled it. It seems to have dramatically increased my rendering speed. Perhaps the original download was corrupted. You may want to try this.
I, too, am having this exact same issue. I used to produce a video in 3 - 5 minutes that is now taking me nearly 20 for the same video since the update. Is there any way to go back to the previous version if I have the 365 subscription. I do not see a download available for PD 18. Obviously, this is a problem with the new update and not any one specific project. They did send my a whole list of things they needed...the usual baloney...but I am unable to get all of that done due to shoulder surgery. Obviously, this is a problem they need to fix with the update.
Go to: