Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
don't waste your time thinking power director 16 recognises mkv files, it doesn't.

I have PD14, 15 and 16 None of them accept mkv files.

Cyberlink is pretty lame suggestcng patches and updates when they know they have an still unsolved issue. None of the updates or patches help with accepting MKV files into PowerDirctor

Next time I need to buy a video editor I'm avoiding Cyberlink from now on

Or i was right about my prediction about some new program being released within a month, and what do i see PowerDirector 16 has been released.

So i was spot on and i don't buy your argument that my tube dl encodes in a format that Cyberlink software does not support, i have no doubt that the reason for not being able to play tubes is NO ONE WOULD BUY PD16 IF PD15 WAS ABLE TO DO THE JOB.

I can't believe how right i was only some 10-12 days after i wrote my topic we get PD16, so i will dl the trial just to see if i have to eat my words or if PD16 will read the mkv from yt.

So i better see if pd16 works and hope it does or i will have to eat my words or topic but i think it will be able to edit and play lets see

Well looks like i have to eat my words pd16 will not open my mkv or edit them.

But dvdfab will and every other (exept MS ofc) program i own, cyberlink software is the only one besides MS that refuse to open them hmm
Go to: