Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I received this error code as well. I had no luck burning so I divided my video in half thinking it was struggling 4300mb...got the error code ...read this forum...trying to burn to a dvd file but stuck at 63% again...any suggestions. Renee
still no luck
removed original trial version...
downloaded it again
downlaoded the full version
tried to activate with the key...going to the full version to do so...and it says the PDR7_Trial_Pack File is not found....am I looking in the wrong place?
Okay, I will do that. I downloaded a new copy yesterday...pressed run...it couldn't unpack it. So I will start over and let you know starting with removing the trial version and reinstalling. Renee
hmmm I have pressed Purchase at the opening of the trial version paid for it, received a key and an additional download...so was that additional download the full version? if not how do I download the full version?

I have PD7 Trial and have purchased activation. The download is completed...several times now...but the specific file does not come with it...I have disable windows defender, I have no Gizmo or like adware scanner, and use AVG for spy ware....I have disable everything I can including the firewall..I have talked to support....

I have no issues or problems downloading other products...what am I missing?

I enter the key code and it says brows back to the file downloaded and saved...I have also just tried running rather than saving..and it says it cannot be unpacked...
Renee
Go to: