Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Create Disc Error Code '80004005'
radnac [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 22, 2006 15:05 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Anyone get this code before? PDR has been working fine and I even burned a DVD last week. Now after putting tons of work into editing some stuff, I wanna put it on a DVD and blam. Error code 80004005 and that's all it gives me. I consider myself an above-amateur. I've tried different variables. I re-burned the DVD that I did last week again and it worked. It just won't work on anything I did lately. Intelligence needed.

Thanks

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Oct 22. 2006 15:13

Will [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 23, 2006 23:47 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Radnac

Maybe you can try to produce the editing file as "DVD Folder" on your PC first, and then burn in DVD by another software like Nero. If it works, we can clarify the problem is PDR's burning mechanism.

Will
radnac [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 22, 2006 15:05 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Will,

Thanks for replying. I've tried what you said and it worked. This must mean that it is the mere compatibility of PDR and the produced files that's causing the problem.
Renee [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 22, 2008 19:28 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I received this error code as well. I had no luck burning so I divided my video in half thinking it was struggling 4300mb...got the error code ...read this forum...trying to burn to a dvd file but stuck at 63% again...any suggestions. Renee