Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am also searching a soltion to this, havent move forward as yet, It doesn't seem youcam is hight priority project of cyberlink as it has only "funny images" for scences, not professional images/ Anyone with any idea on how to create scences for youcam
The information in this post seems to pertain to older versions. I tried it with youcam9 and it did not work. It seem there is file with extension fbx which controls the location of the speaker image. As I experienced, if we don't have .fbx file in the directory, when the desired scene is opened, youcam breaks and shuts down. The language in .fbx is encypted. I assume we cannot do it till the time we know the language used in the .fbx file
In presentation => record presentation , power point presentation is imported in Youcam but you cam show slides only as image per slide. There is no way to show transition between slides and animations within a slide.
One can only do it in screed capture mode which of course has other flaws.
Any ideas?
Hi,
I can move from Youcam to directorzone and find some useful scences etc. I can download these. But I don't understand where to place these. how to pouplate library / related folders with additional resources downloaded from directorzone
Regards
Go to: