Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Hi guys,

Have the same big issue, both with 1 or 2 screens.
Because my language is not English, I changed the language to English in order to see Scale and layout. To change the language, you need to restart PD. And when it opened up (with English menus), the window came back... I will go to my first language again and hope the window will remain!

Restarting to my first language, the preview wndow was still here.
Hence changing the language twice is a way of solving that strange issue.
Thank you so much.

David
Quote I'm sorry to hear it didn't work. I used that trick 2 days ago when I was setting up a new 5K monitor and it worked exactly as I've described.

Have you tried setting PD's main window to be smaller than full screen? It's a 2 step process to take it out of full screen mode and then manually resizing it. Another thing you can try is to change the setting of Scale and layout from Windows' Display Settings panel while keeping the display resolution fixed.

One last way out of this mess would be to uninstall PD17 and then reinstall it. Make sure you have the installer handy, otherwise you'll need to contact CL tech support and it may take them a couple of days to respond.

Hi guys,

Have the same big issue, both with 1 or 2 screens.
Because my language is not English, I changed the language to English in order to see Scale and layout. To change the language, you need to restart PD. And when it opened up (with English menus), the window came back... I will go to my first language again and hope the window will remain!
Hi guys,
I have two screens and when I wanted to get the preview display on one of the screen, it disappeared.
Where is the button or the menu to get it back?
Thanks for your help.
Go to: