Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank @optodata you for the suggestion concerning accessing the folder as a mapped drive letter.

Having mapped my whole network Photographs folder with a dedicated drive letter, I am now able to see and import pictures using the "Import -> Folder" option.
When I try to use the "Import -> Folder" option and select a folder from my network storage, I get an error message, which reads "CyberLink PhotoDirector only supports the import of the BMP, HEIF, JPEG, PHI, PNG, RAW and TIFF photo formats.....etc.". The folder in question contains files with the "jpg" format as well as Nikon, ".NEF" fies.

If I choose the "Import -> Photos" option instead and navigate to the same folder and select all the photos in the folder and choose "OK", all the potos import correctly.
Go to: