Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Tried uninstalling some codecs, rebooting.... still refuses to pass 21%. I don't know it it helps but I think it causes a temporary problem with Explorer. Right as it hits 21% Explorer windows flicker. DVD drive locked up and when writing a DVD folder the vob file does not go above 0k.
I don't have any specific codec pack installed as I only use a few. xvid, divx and a few other well known ones. My project only requires taking an already made divx avi file and burning it with all the perks of a dvd. Shouldn't be any problem at all.
I have the same problem. Has anyone figured out why this is? I thought something was wrong with the titles I had put in so I took them all out but it still freezes at 21% while "producing titles".

Running Vista Ultimate 64bit, 4gb ram, 500gb hd, AMD quad-core Phenom
Go to: