Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for all your suggestions.

After some checks it appeared to me that there had to be a conflict with other software, probably on the shared libraries level.

I tried to unistall some other programs but it didn't really help. My patience ran out so I decided to use a nuke option and reinstall Windows. Fortunatelly it is relaively painless on Win10 (easy to keep user files). This resolved the issue.

Obviously, I had to reinstall the most important applications which required some efort but on the other hand I got rid of some which I do not use at all now.

By and large, I got what I needed and I can use PD365 now. Support from Cyberlink was one huge disappointment, though.
1. Do you install any antivirus or security program that might possibly block the process of application manager?
Try and add application manager to those programs exclsusion list, and then check the launch again.

Thanks, I will check that. Although I know only of Windows Defender. I will reinstall it witout it working.
Hi,

Have been using PD18 for some time and recently I've purchased PD365. I was able to download and install Application Manager but it won't start. No error message is shown.

Unfortunately, Cyberlink's support offers only advice to re-install Application Manager which I have done several times already.

To add insult to injury, I also unistalled my PD18 (didn't help) and now need to re-enter the product code which I lost (I will manage that eventually)

I still have couple of days to request a refund for PD365, but I really would like to use it.

Any of you had similar problem?

Thanks in advance,
Grzegorz.
Go to: