Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm using PD6.

Hmm...It looks like that function is only "available" in PD7 - available in quotes cause a patch is needed. I'm assuming that there's no way to put 2 separate projects on one DVD, right?

I guess I can always do it the ghetto way, and put a black color board at the end of one chapter. That way, it'll give me some time to reach for the remote and go back to the menu.
I'm trying to put 2 separate sets of vacation photos on one DVD. So on the menu page, I want one chapter that says "Hawaii", and the other chapter that says "Vegas". I can set up these 2 chapters, but at the end of the Hawaii chapter, the show continues onto the Vegas chapter. Is there a way that I can stop the show after each chapter and have it return to the menu? Or is there another way that I can do this?
Go to: