Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I may be on to something. I ran an experiment where I copied two movies from my "mapped" M: drive to a local drive using the same folder structure. Cyperlink PowerDVD found and did display the correct movie icons.

So it appears that PowerDVD has a limitation or at least is not reliable (sometimes it works, other times not in displaying movies on a "mapped" drive.

My "Mapped" drive M: (M for movies) is on an external HD connected to my network router USB port. The path for M: is \\Router\sda5\Movies.
Before upgrading to PowerDVD20 I need to resolve a problem in that most of my movies on my HD do not show up in the PowerDVD library view.

In Windows 10 I have the following Movie Folder structure - "DVD Movies"/"Movie Name"/VIDEO_TS/ then a list of files created from DVDDECRYPTER. I do have one ISO movie in a folder with the path "DVD Movies"/"Movie Name"/Movie.iso. This one shows up in the library view.

Is there a description of all the acceptable folder structures and contents that will help me deal with different movie files so they show up in the LIBRARY window?
Go to: