Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Robert--sorry if I didn't put my question well.

Ashly--that's exactly what I was trying to ask about. So which software permits SP and LP burning? I got the whole suite--is it Producer?
I'm using Power2Go 6. I don't seem to have the option to burn any more than 60 minutes onto a dvd. My guess is that I need to adjust the write speed, but the only option I see in the drop-down menu is Maximum. I'd like to be able to fit a feature-length film on a dvd, and don't understand why I can't adjust this.
Hello--I'm using PD6. When I try to apply Magic Motion to an image, I ONLY get a drop-down menu with "Random" as the ONLY option. Shouldn't there at least be pan and zoom options also? Am I doing something wrong? I watched the excellent tutorial video for PD7, and even though I don't expect to be able to do all that stuff with PD6, it sure seems like I ought to be able to do more than opt for a random effect or nothing at all. Thanks!
Go to: