Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I don't think you can do that in the mobile app.

What were you hoping to do if you could select mutliple clips, or if you could deal with some as a group? Apply the same FX or adjustments to them?

You can do all of those things and a lot more with the desktiop version of PD. You can import the mobile project and pick up where you left off, but you can't go from desktop to mobile.

I understand about the desktop version. If on my desktop I use Premiere. Let's sey you are making a slide show or just have a group of clips that are all short and you want to move them for whatever reason. It is a popular thing to do so I was hoping I had just missed the button or instruction somewhere. That would be a good feature to add.
I cannot seem to find any way to select multiple clips on the timeline so I can close them all together or group them.
Go to: