Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I tried multiple times re-installing Powerdirector 365. It did not fix the issues of not being able to see the videos, photos, and music. It keeps giving me the message 'The connection to the internet was lost. Check your internet connection and then try again.' But the Istock videos/photos, I can see just fine.
The problem occurred once I downloaded an updated version on 4/22/22. Previously, I couldn't get some of the effects packs. So, I reinstalled PD 365. The effects packs showed up but then the issue of the Shutterstock content would not show up and continuously says that it's not connected to the internet - Istock is just fine.
I've restarted my computer multiple times and also reinstalled the application manager. I'm wondering if I should just reinstall PD 365 again? Thanks.
I recently had to re-install Powerdirector 365 because my effects packs were not appearing. After reinstalling, all the effects packs that I wanted, showed up. But the 'Stock Content'...the Shutterstock videos and photos do not show up. A box comes up and reads....'The connection to the internet was lost. Check your internet connection and try again.' I have no internet issues. I believe it has to do with the connection with Cyberlink/Powerdirector/shutterstock. The Istock videos and photos did show up with no problem. I had all Stock Content (Shutterstock/Istock) free previously now there are added 'paid' ones.
I never had a problem before with the Stock Content until I had to reinstall PD 365.

Do I need to reinstall again? Anyone have this problem?
I've put 2 tickets in and Cyberlink told me to restart my computer or do other things. I've done them multiple times.
Go to: