Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi.
Is there anyway that a project can be retrieved after a hiccup in the computer. The back up has lost all. cry
Sorry , yes there were 443 photos in that project.

I had done as you suggested and deleted the photos and began another project and that still didnt work, the screen shot is of my last try.
The first clip that is highlighted in the screen shot is a colour board describing what the slideshow is about.

I have since deleted all photos again and now have began another project still not up to the producing stage, have to add text to all photos again.

Was looking for some ideas as to what could be happening.

Thank you again
Cheers
fagil71
Is there a limit to number of Photos used in a slideshow project.

I am using Photo Director 365 on Windows 10 home, version - 1909 OS build 18363.959

Photo sizes range from 300kb to 1.30mb there are 438 photos.

Text has been added to appoximately 150 of the photos.

A Message keeps coming up on the screen at approximately 22% of the Producing stage, saying "Cyberlink Photodirector could not convert the video file".

There are no videos in the project they are all jpg files.

Can anyone shed some light on my problem.

Thank you
fagil71
How many photos are able to be used in the slideshow in Photo Director 8. Producing seems to take awhile when using only 28 photos.
Go to: