Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,
I've used PowerDirector 9 for many years with no issues in regards to importing and editing .mts files. I upgraded to PowerDirector 18 earlier this year and, in this version, if I attempt to import .mts files I get an error msg in regards to the audio, and can only edit the video of the .mts file. If I immediatly import those same .mts files into my old PowerDirector 9, there are no issues. I've used PowerDirector 18 quite extensively in the months that I've had it and haven't run into any other problems. Any help is much appreciated, thank you.

I'm going to attach dxdiag info and a screenshot of the error msg.

The error msg reads: "An error occured while opening this media file. It may have unsupported or protected audio, or it could be for another reason. You may continue editing the video part of the file only."
Go to: