Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Same thing. I am working on a complex project depicting various yachts for sale in California. Suddenly, the green bar shows up, The preview starts sputtering and the the screen casts a white shade over my project and a Windows Msg appears, stating something to the affect program stopped responding, close or wait for system to respond. The later is my choice and nothing happens. I guess it crashed! That is where I am at now. I have not yet saved the last few additions I made to the project. If I close it, can I retrieve my latest through PD auto save feature? How do I check that?

Thanks much!

I should note that Power Director has crashed several times in the middle of putting projects together over the at least 10 + years that I have been using the program. I have a very powerful and capable PC so that is not the issue.
Quote You must have video clips in the timeline first before you can access it from PowerDirector. Try this: highlight a video clip on the timeline. Click Fix/Enhance and you should see the ColorDirector option to click on it.

YEP!

I had a clip in time line earlier and Color Director did not show up. I restarted computer and all is good. It is as you had stated after clicking "enhance"

Thanks much!

I have an instructional video (music) with livingroom furniture of various colors, shapes and sizes in the background. Is it a difficult task to eliminate the entire background and replace with black?

Thanks..
I just downloaded Color Director 8. Power Director 17 is not recognozong it as Color Director fails to show up in Designer or anywhere else, right clicking clip and so forth.

How to I fix that?
Please let me know step 1. 2. 3. and so forth.

Thanks much folks!
Go to: