Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I greatly appreciate all your help but I still get the same error using both of the files. It has to be something in my Chromebook or in the latest version of Powerdirector. It worked when I first installed it but then something happened. I even tried doing a powerwash and reinstall with no luck.

Thanks again for all your help.
Quote I have the same version of PD Mobile and I don't have problems producing to 4K UHD on my Galaxy S8 phone.

It's possible there's an issue with the specific clips you're trying to produce. Could you upload a short sample to Google Drive or OneDrive and paste the link to it here so other people can test it? That will at least narrow down whether the issue is with the clip or your Chromebook.

Thank you very much for the offer to help. Here is a link to a short file I tried tonight:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XJij9pzYjhbN5o9JpiHpLFmPKMS57qti

Thanks,

Mark
Please help
I am really liking Powerediredtor with the exception of when i try to produce a "Ultra HD" video. I get the following error:
"PowerDirector Mobile cannot produce the video. PowerDirector Mobile encountered an error while decoding the video."
I have been working with tech support for days but not having any luck.
I am using the latest version 6.6.1. I am using a HP Chrombook 2in1 14" with an intel i3 processor with 8GB of ram.

The videos are off a gopro hero 5 black.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark
Go to: