Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
check out this previous link http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/3079.page

I had the same problem version 7. They had to omit this feature because of burning issues.

Thomas
Thanks JL. Any idea if and when this will be fixed i.e. new patch?
PD7 Windows XP - I want to return to a menu after playing a particular chapter but when I go to the "Create Disc Preferences" menu there is only "enable video thumbnail" and "auto menu time out" displayed. Why isn't "return to menu after playing a chapter" displayed??? The user guide says all 3 menu options should be there. Anyone have any ideas why this is.

I'm making a standard DVD.
forgot to mention I am having the problem with PD7.
I'm having same problem. Contacted tech support via email and they had me do a fresh install with no luck. I changed what I could in the Author mode but can't modify button effects at all. Hope they get a fix for this.
Go to: