Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Menu Designer Editing Problem
Paul [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 04, 2008 22:47 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I have PD6 and Windows XP.
When I select most any menu, the text 'My Video , Item 1, Item 2 and the Navigational' buttons appear. I am unable to to delete these objects. Is there some way to eliminate these so I can add my own text only ?
Thanks...Paul
Thomas [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 28, 2008 17:40 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I'm having same problem. Contacted tech support via email and they had me do a fresh install with no luck. I changed what I could in the Author mode but can't modify button effects at all. Hope they get a fix for this.
Thomas [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 28, 2008 17:40 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
forgot to mention I am having the problem with PD7.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
You can't change these predefined text boxes in the "Menu Designer" but you can in the "Author" window. Double click in the text box and type away. If you delete all the text in the box you will get a "Double click here to edit" place holder. When you go to "Preview" you will see that this text is not displayed.
You can set font, style, size.... so on for these text boxes in the "Menu Designer". You can also select the text box, say "Item 1" and then untick "apply font face" in the character types and you will get an empty text box as well.

Jeff
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Please contact customer support:
http://www.cyberlink.com/english/cs/support/new_site/support_index.html
Ask for the latest build.

State a reason..........

Dafydd