Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can one specify where 'shutterstock' files are stored. I want them on the Pc (not onedrive). They seem to automatically go to one drive. Just not wanted to put them there.
Is it possible to ensure shutterstock downloaded files (on my laptop) are stored 'Not' in the cloud (such as onedrive), because I frequently work at a location with only a mobile link, and not with a wifi connection via cable. PD and Shutterstock seem to choose onedrive, but I don't want my 'stuff' there, unless I choose it so. I really need all files in my projects to be accessed from within my laptop or at least from an external harddrive that I always carry with the laptop. Onedrive has got it's place in the pc world, but ....... in my case despite connecting via a 'mobile' data link (hotspot .. whatever the name is) down load is s_l_o_w .... and often not possible as the mobile link is 'e' or 'h+'(only rarely 4g, and sort of pricey). I'm nervous about transfering old project file locations to the external hard drive, but for new projects can I specify the external hard drive as the place to put shutterstock stuff. I use onedrive as a backup, but not when actually working on a project. Hoping makes sense.
When trying to download a new shutterstock file from 'shutterstock' in the library. Evrything that I've ever downloaded from shutterstock, ends up in the library from onecloud. Except, believe it or not, the new one I want from shutterstock. There is about 2 mins wait while this download occurs, But I really don't want all shutterstock files that I've ever downloaded in the library for my new project. It's only just started to happen. Typically shutterstock has worked well, upto to this most recent project. I'm wary about deleting shutterstock files from onecloud in case they are needed if I want to run an old Pds file and incorporate it in a new project, which is indeed using files in One cloud. I'm doing something wrong, but what, anyone any ideas ? My knowledge of files on PC's generally is 4/10. I find fileing quite bewildering. (Windows 10. pd 365, Hp notebook 15 months old). pauls&b153
Quote In my Magic Movie Wizard, I see three dozen themes.

Many thanks. It worked. Theme templates and Magic Movie are connected, sort of the same thing I guess. I learn something new daily.
Purchased PD 365 back in Feb 2020. Relatively new to this. looking to make some videos for our business. Becoming enthusiastic. Does one get Theme Designer Templates included, or do you have to buy as extras. I 'think' I've only got two to play around with. Film strip and memories. If I want to buy more, How? Many thanks, in advance. Paul (UK).
Go to: