Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It's been 2 weeks Cyberlink. Sort your shit out already I'm losing my patience. Looks like I'm going to have to learn Adobe Premiere Pro yell
Quote Hi,
CyberLink are aware of the issue and are working with Google to identify and solve the problem.

In the meantime, users are advised to produce their video to their local drive and use the standard web upload interface to upload their video.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Please FIX this ASAP I now cant upload to youtube in PowerDirector with BOTH accounts XD Google & Cyberlink not cool! Don't tell me I'm going to have to use different video editing software in future. standard web upload interface is shit. Sort it out fast and email me once done. I missing opportunity to upload certain content on events currenty occuring.
New gmail account created
I use Cyberlink PowerDirector 18 to upload to youtube fine with my other account. But with this new one I'm getting YouTube authorization issue

error
Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app
This app has not been verified yet by google in order to use Google Sign In

Anyone know the solution?
Go to: