Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote jefflakeford - I beleive that Bend1948 ask you to post in the English forum because you posted in English in the German Forum. You can post in the German language here if you want.

If you posted in the English forum instead then this is what some users may suggest: Go to Preferences/Harware acceleration and uncheck Enable hardware decoding. That should fix the issue here.

BTW: Do you correspond with the Cyberlink support English or German group? If you did not get the correct answer then try the other group and let us know if it help. This is a user group only here.

Yes as far as im aware i have posted in the english forum, there is nothing that says german and i can read everything written, anyway thanks for your response but i have already tried unchecking the enable hardware encoding and it makes no difference at all, and yes ive been in conact with the english support and now they are refusing to even respond
Please help if you can i have been in correspondance with cyberlink help for 5 days and getting nowhere. if i create a video without any editing it will render fine but i i add a single colour enhancemant the end video ends up corrupted and un viewable. please see attached sample.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Km0OdDBJJ_Aks8DI-cCkG2Y7sP-Cbb9T
Go to: