Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi there,

I'm new to Power director. I'm using the trial version V 7.00.1714.

I've completed two projects, burnt them to disc and replayed them successfully on my VCD player.

Now when I burn a new project to CD, my VDC does not recognise the finished CD. I've checked Power director settings and nothing seems to have changed. CD’s are the same.. (I purchased new ones to eliminate a CD issue)
I’m able to play the CD on my computer. (By selecting the “AVSEQ01.DAT” file manually (The CD has 4 directories, I have to open the file in the MPEG AV directory and play the file using windows Media player)
Note the following 4 directories are on all the CD’s including the projects that I’m able to play): Directories are EXT. MPEGAV, SEGMENT, and VCD

I create the discs without a menu, use VCD format, VCD HQ setting and MPEG Audio type… (All defaults)

Any suggestions will be greatly received,

Cheers

Tim

Hi ,

I'm new to editing and to this forum. Last weekend was my first ever attempt.....

I discovered a similar problem trying out Power Director for the 1st time.
When a clip is split, and the speed of the new clip is changed and muted. Re-opening after a save reveals the modified clips did not save reliably. The speed reverted back to pre-save, although the mute stayed on. Occasionally the previously edited clip was added (again) so it was repeated twice.

It would have saved several hours if there had been a list of bugs. Before I tried out Power director I tried a search under "bug" but nothing was found.

Part form that........I really like the s/w..it is dead easy for a newbie like me

cheers
Tim
Go to: