Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for your inputs folks, I just reset my computer to factory settings and installed the program from a fresh start. Wouldn't you know everything is working perfect? I haven't had to make any more adjustments, my downloads appear in my PowerDirector every time I open up the program. Thank god!!!!
My apologies I'm not sure I explained myself correctly.

Please let me know if you understand:

My downloads appear in my computer and in all the folders, but they are not appearing in PowerDirector after I close down the program and restart it.

So basically, I can install thousands of templates during a work session no problem. Everything is in working order and in my DirectorZone public "Download" folders, but when I close down the computer and restart the computer all of those downloads are no longer in the PowerDirector app workspace when I start a new work session. I am planning on stocking up with thousands and thousands of effects to work with in PowerDirector and need them to remain in the program when I openPowerDirector again.

Please let me know if this is what you understood and if so Ill follow your previous instructions.
I am able to bring in all the downloads I have got from DirectorZone, but they do not stay within the PowerDirector 18 app when I close the app down. They successfully merge to the c/users/public/cyberlink/downloads files after I bring them into the program... but after I open up the application again the "Downloads" are nowhere to be seen in my Titles, Transitions, Particles etc.

Been up and down all the tutorials to make this work....

So far I have:
1) Automatically set up PowerDirector to run as Admin
2) Automatically set-up DZ files to run with Effect Extractor
3) Changed output folder for directorzone downloads to c/users/public/cyberlink/downloads
4) Uninstalled and re-installed PowerDirector

My problem is not related to:
4:3 vs. 16:9 ratio
some random problem with a download

There must be a way to bring in the downloads to PowerDirector, and have them also STAY within the App when you close it down, right?????
Go to: